Print Story Three little shrimpsssiessss
Fishies
By i (Wed Oct 25, 2006 at 05:10:31 AM EST) tank (all tags)
they're gone :(

Didn't survive for even half a day, poor bastards. One jumped the shark over the edge and died, two others are missing without a trace. Eaten? My P. fridmani did harass them and chase them off its territory, but it's way too small to devour them. The damsels largely ignored them.

They were just plain transparent shrimps from the Med Sea, so I'm not that terribly upset. But now I'm afraid to put a real coral shrimp in.

< Competition | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Three little shrimpsssiessss | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
yummm, shrimp by martingale (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Oct 25, 2006 at 03:07:38 PM EST
If they didn't exist, one would have to invent them ;-?
$E(X_t|F_s) = X_s,\quad t > s$
well by i (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu Oct 26, 2006 at 12:45:21 AM EST
mine were really small. like, i dunno, one inch. two if you count the antennae.

reminds me by martingale (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Oct 26, 2006 at 01:14:11 AM EST
of those little bags full of microshrimp that they used to bundle with comic books when I was a kid. You know, put them in a glass of water and wait a couple of hours and you have a whole micro-aquarium cum ecosystem(TM). I also remember another time when they bundled a little bag of gravel with a mini-sieve and explained how to find gold and precious stones. Those were the days... PIF Gadget!
$E(X_t|F_s) = X_s,\quad t > s$
nanoshrimps by i (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Oct 26, 2006 at 01:55:12 AM EST
cute!

More recently by ucblockhead (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Oct 26, 2006 at 10:06:34 AM EST
You could get these sealed glass balls that contained an entire ecosystem that featured 2-3 of 'em. Mine only lasted around four years.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
Three little shrimpsssiessss | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback