Print Story Pictoral year-in-review
Sci-Fi
By greyshade (Sat Jan 14, 2006 at 02:04:38 AM EST) (all tags)
I got a new phone.  It takes pictures.  I like to play with it.

WARNING  I uploaded the pics without checking their size.  They ended up being much larger than they look on my phone. (imagine that)  There's some hefty page-widening within.  I was too lazy to re-size and re-load them.  I'll be sure to re-size any future photos.

You have been warned.

I had a fairly eventful year.  I aquired what my coworkers are tenatively calling my stalker.

She would have me proofread all her french writing projects.  She would also buy me coffee and sometimes key lime pie.
If she weren't already engaged to someone else, I would be wary of her intentions towards me.

There was a New Orleans evacuee in my conversational class.

She's latinese.  We went on a few dinner dates.  She refuses to become rich and support me.
We decided we could still be friends despite this shortcoming.

During the course of our conversational class, we went on many field trips to meet french-speaking members of the community.
One such trip was to visit a priest.  Also in attendance was a sensational little french hottie.
Once we were done with the priest, our instructor suggested that it might be
interesting to find out why said french hottie was in the states.
I opined that her reason for being there was not of much consequence to me, but I was very interested in wether or not she was single.
The class in general expressed shock and dismay that I would hit on a chick in the presence of a priest.
I found their chagrin to be amusing.  Besides, it got me a date with the french hottie.
Here she is contemplating the wonders of digital photography.

She plans on being rich.  I told her I'd send her a resume for the position of house-husband.

In other rich-woman-for-greyshade news, I have this one classmate I call my kitten.
Mainly because she likes to play fun flirty games, but refused to be convinced to go on a date.
In fact, the first time I asked her about her weekend plans, she forwarded the novel concept that she would be busy...
 washing her hair.

I gave her shampoo for her birthday.

She's the one standing behind me in this pic.  Remember her face and be wary, she is plotting world domination as we speak.

Oh yeah, and we are having dinner next weekend.  The apocalypse is truely upon us.

I also fell in love with a younger woman this year.

She's the light of my life.  She recently decided one of her friend's brothers is her boyfriend.
He made her a card for Christmas.  I am reliably informed that the scrawling on the interior represents Scooby-Doo.
I made her some prettys  for Christmas.

She gave me a book.

Not a bad year, all told.  Here's hoping for a good year in aught-six.

< "Nikkor 85mm f1.4 Lens, R.I.P." | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Pictoral year-in-review | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
evacuee = pretty with big boobs [nt] by vorheesleatherface (4.00 / 2) #1 Sat Jan 14, 2006 at 02:19:49 AM EST

IAWTP by greyshade (4.00 / 1) #2 Sat Jan 14, 2006 at 02:25:43 AM EST
She is a fabulous honey.

It looks like she has our model of Kodak camera by georgeha (4.00 / 3) #3 Sat Jan 14, 2006 at 04:55:07 AM EST
and I think a priest would understand asking girls out on dates, provided your parish priest would vouch for your character.

indeed by MillMan (4.00 / 1) #4 Sat Jan 14, 2006 at 08:04:14 AM EST
It wasn't my parish priest. by greyshade (2.00 / 0) #9 Sun Jan 15, 2006 at 07:42:05 PM EST
However, I did not forward any questionable suggestions at the time.  I doubt that he had a problem with a simple dinner invitation.  It was rather amusing that my classmates seemed to think that it was somehow a great breach of social norm to arrange a date in the presence of a priest.

Also, surprisingly, not black. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 3) #5 Sat Jan 14, 2006 at 02:47:23 PM EST
As opposed to the accounts giv-- RUN!!! HER BLOUSE IS GONNA BLOW!!!

I'm hanging around by vorheesleatherface (4.00 / 1) #6 Sat Jan 14, 2006 at 03:05:16 PM EST
for the explosion and aftermath.

DON'T DO IT! IT'S NOT SAFE! by ammoniacal (4.00 / 3) #7 Sat Jan 14, 2006 at 03:33:37 PM EST
You and greyrat, combined, couldn't withstand a blast of that magnitude.

given the magnitude of that chest by vorheesleatherface (4.00 / 3) #8 Sat Jan 14, 2006 at 04:05:10 PM EST
It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. I'm gonna take one for the team. I'll see you on the other side!

Damn she's good lookin'.

ironic that... by greyshade (2.00 / 0) #10 Sun Jan 15, 2006 at 07:44:42 PM EST
The first thing my dad asks about new female interests of mine....

Is she white?