Print Story do doobey do be doo
By Merekat (Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 04:29:24 AM EST) (all tags)
Looks like lots of sleep was a good thing. I was twice as productive in two hours writing last night than in four on Saturday, even finding a good methodological reason not to reveal my troll sources.

Still having trouble coming up with anything interesting apart from the odd Annie Marie on k5 though. Odd. Whilst there, I remember it being richer in material than that. Perhaps the old ones just endure better. I think I shall reward myself for the completion of this assignment with a rare steak, cooked by someone else. I can't manage to cook steak properly myself to my own tastes. It is always overdone as some deeply Irish part of me refuses to believe it can be cooked properly.

Crisis in braincandy reading. My copy of Storm Warning is missing! My attempt to read all of Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar sequence stymied so close to the end. Arse. And I have no idea if it has just fallen behind the bed or I lent it to someone. It wasn't on my list of reading last year iirc so it probably got lost in the house move:( Nearly one year there and still not finished painting the bathroom.

< Expensive weekend. Kinda. | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
do doobey do be doo | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Have you tried Tex Bigballs? by Rogerborg (2.00 / 0) #1 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 05:08:02 AM EST
You'll never go back once you've had Bigballs.  Might need to go back up to a year to get the classic stuff, I haven't been following his work lately.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
He's got a good one in the queue today [nt] by nebbish (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 05:31:58 AM EST

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

That's as maybe by Rogerborg (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 05:39:12 AM EST
But two localroger stories on the front page?  That's garlic and a crucifix to me.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
Nice tip. by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 06:46:59 AM EST
Thankfully BT never managed to follow up on that hyperlink patent or I'd not have found this one. It has some lovely responses for analysis.

May I suggest ... by Tonatiuh (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 01:06:08 PM EST
... to lower slightly the flame ;-)

do doobey do be doo | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback