Print Story So the Married Icon has a use.
Marriage
By Captain Tenille (Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 07:09:37 AM EST) (all tags)
It's true: I've finally joined the ranks of the lawfully wedded, complete with handy ring, a crapload of presents, a house together, and a baby.

I suppose we already had the last two.

The important thing is that the wedding planning is over. I think I'm even catching up on my sleep. Pictures shall be forthcoming, once I actually get some.

confidential to Mr. uk: Yes, the eerie parallels continue. The thought just crossed my mind.

< Don't believe I'm Karl Rove? | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
So the Married Icon has a use. | 17 comments (17 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Congratulations by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 07:10:34 AM EST
Honeymoon?

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

Probably Novembrish. by Captain Tenille (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 07:14:49 AM EST
We need to do it around some work stuff (off year election, World Series) and both of my brothers getting married in the next two months. Mercifully, I'm not getting married in either of them, and one of them I only get to go to the reception for.

---------

/* You are not expected to understand this. */

Personally, I love weddings by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 07:27:59 AM EST
Though I'd imagine my own would turn into some sort of farce.

Yeah, reception's the best bit though.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

It'll be a Mormon Temple Wedding by Captain Tenille (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 07:31:15 AM EST
And I'm very, very, very far from a good Mormon, so I can't go. I've been expecting the situation for years.

---------

/* You are not expected to understand this. */

You are Hugh Grant, by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 07:38:07 AM EST
and ICMFP.

Congrats by ana (4.00 / 1) #2 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 07:14:27 AM EST
to you and the new Mrs. Tenille.

Even if it had been raining flaming poodles, it's better than work. -- blixco

congrats by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 07:19:20 AM EST

Cool. by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 07:31:32 AM EST
You, Rusty, and can Inoshiro be far behind?

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Huzza! by MartiniPhilosopher (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 07:48:23 AM EST
Congrats!

56 Days and counting for me and mine.

Are you stalking me? by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #10 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 09:05:36 AM EST
It's getting weird now.

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.
Well, there's still a few differences. by Captain Tenille (2.00 / 0) #15 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 12:38:28 PM EST
For instance, I have a reasonable haircut and I'm not a games programmer. Still only have one kid, too. Of course, it wouldn't be time for a new kid quite yet, would it...?

---------

/* You are not expected to understand this. */

Next kid by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #16 Wed Sep 07, 2005 at 12:12:03 AM EST
Well, you just got married, so the second kid should be conceived soon if you plan to stay on schedule...

If not, be ready to have your fertility called into question... ;)

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.

Congratulations! by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #11 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 09:16:11 AM EST
We send our best wishes to the Sumerian couple.

OMFGWOOT!!!111ItoasttheewithaPABSTBLUERIBBON\m/ by ROFLCOPTER (2.00 / 0) #12 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 10:03:43 AM EST

Congratulations! by theboz (2.00 / 0) #13 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 10:36:58 AM EST
Welcome to the club.
- - - - -
Good Work! by CheeseburgerBrown (2.00 / 0) #14 Tue Sep 06, 2005 at 11:36:35 AM EST
Keep it up, champ.