[MLP] Ahahahahahaha | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
By the way, if you see your mom this weekend.... by obso (2.00 / 0) #1 Thu Aug 11, 2005 at 09:38:33 PM EST
...would you be sure and tell her:

SATAN, SATAN, SATAN, SAAAAATAAAAANN.

$5 for anyone who can tell me what this is from.

-- Smokedot.org Come join the battle!

Sounds like... by andymurd (4.00 / 1) #2 Thu Aug 11, 2005 at 11:24:21 PM EST
Orbital to me.

One of my fondest memories is of seeing loads of E'd up technoheads jumping up and down making devils horns signs to that song. Yes I was one of them.

Wasnt that something.. by LinDze (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Aug 11, 2005 at 11:42:11 PM EST
with kirk hammet?

-Lin Dze
Arbeit Macht Frei
A quick google by andymurd (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Aug 12, 2005 at 03:54:24 AM EST
tells me that Kirk Hammett was/is a chappie who was/is a member of the heavy metal beat combo called Metallica. He may have been sampled by the Hartnoll brothers for the track, I dunno. I may have got completely the wrong idea about obso's original post and be talking rubbish.

Anyway here's the track.

Orbital sampled it... by Plastic Jeebus (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Aug 12, 2005 at 08:02:03 AM EST
... from the Butthole Surfers. Apparently it's from the song Sweet Loaf on the album Locust Abortion Technician. linky

I've never heard the original, but the Orbital song is probably the best one they do live.

Conservatives agree with conservatives by jump the ladder (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Aug 12, 2005 at 12:21:30 AM EST
News at 10...

Surely some redundancy there by Rogerborg (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Aug 12, 2005 at 01:13:15 AM EST
Indeed, we must hasten back to Victorian values and re-kindle in our wayward youth an interest in the refined arts, such as garotting and disguising bitter almond flavours.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
[MLP] Ahahahahahaha | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback