Print Story I can't believe it's not a statue
Photos
By stark (Fri Jul 15, 2005 at 07:58:45 AM EST) hammock, louvre, photo, photos (all tags)
Photos of statues inside, and review of a hammock.

Bloody hell, it's a good job I don't work in advertising.

How about this:

Stone-faced naked men and cavorting in the garden with the gf! Plus caption competition...

Hammock Review
My gf got me a hammock for my birthday. Specifically, a triple-weaved Chacmool hammock. We got around to putting it up in the garden last night and it's really, really comfy. Getting in is pretty easy and I nearly fell asleep in the first  half an hour. Only downside is that it's difficult to find somewhere to put your beer. A+++ would relax in again (this evening, in fact).

Photos
Taken in the Louvre, on my Paris trip a little while ago.

Comedy geniuses: any good captions for the second photo?

< are you down with the goats? | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I can't believe it's not a statue | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
NAKED AND PETRIFIED by DesiredUsername (4.00 / 3) #1 Fri Jul 15, 2005 at 08:01:16 AM EST

Now accepting suggestions for a new sigline
Comedy Genius AND Physics Genius by stark (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Jul 15, 2005 at 08:06:27 AM EST
How much talent can you get in one man?
U.S. Patent 5443036 concerns a device for encouraging a cat to exercise by chasing a light spot.
IAWTP by DesiredUsername (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Jul 15, 2005 at 08:07:22 AM EST
That joke was about as funny as PG's posts are scientific.

Now accepting suggestions for a new sigline
Writein by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri Jul 15, 2005 at 08:19:27 AM EST
The Periclean Olympic team: mostly armless.

Ancient Greek clothes dummies were a lot more stylish than their modern plastic counterparts.

I'll get me coat...

Caption by herbert (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri Jul 15, 2005 at 08:25:09 AM EST
Bloke in foreground: Fuck, the Olympic torch has gone out.
Other bloke: Don't worry, I'll give you a light.  Fancy a game of frisbee later?

OMGLOR!!!111waitingforgodot'ssister by ROFLCOPTER (4.00 / 1) #6 Fri Jul 15, 2005 at 09:10:16 AM EST

Caption by jayhawk88 (4.00 / 1) #7 Fri Jul 15, 2005 at 10:13:35 AM EST
"Of course it's company policy to never imply ownership of the dildo...we use the indefinite article 'a dildo', and never 'your dildo'."

"I don't own a dild..."

that's a decent price for a hammock that large. by aphrael (4.00 / 1) #8 Fri Jul 15, 2005 at 10:58:15 AM EST
i wish i had a place to hang mine.
put beer in by bobdole (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri Jul 15, 2005 at 03:38:05 PM EST
pie-hole, thus no need for storage...
-- The revolution will not be televised.