Print Story I.R.C.T.O.A.D.D.T.T
By TPD (Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 04:36:56 AM EST) (all tags)
procedure TTTPD.writeExtendedCopy(NumTopics: integer);
var i: integer;
begin
Brain.lock;
try
    for i := 0 to NumTopics - 1 do
        begin
        writeln(Brain.Randomthoughts[Random(length(Brain.Randomthoughts))]);
        writeln('');
        end;
finally
    Brain.unlock;
    end;
end;

Anchor tiebreak: excuse me butting in but I thought I heard you mutter, that there's nothing better tasting than the taste of  blank

I think I might go and get fitted for contact lenses at the weekend. I've never had contact lenses though and the idea of shoving something in my eye freaks me out.

Big Brother is going to have a large ammount of booing tonight!

Played guitar for first time in a week (for various reasons) seemed to have got (even) worse.

That procedure is shite.

Noodles rock.

Might take day off on monday, maybe not.

I am wearing a spider-man T-Shirt.

< Happy Canada Day | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I.R.C.T.O.A.D.D.T.T | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Wouldn't that be more like an Asterisk-Shirt? by Rogerborg (4.00 / 4) #1 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 04:45:24 AM EST
... wait for it... it'll come to you in a second.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
te he by TPD (4.00 / 1) #3 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 04:52:19 AM EST
A+++++++ would wait again

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Oh, Good Show! by yicky yacky (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 05:05:47 AM EST

Golf claps, leans against fireplace, twiddles moustaches.

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
Pie-Break. by hulver (4.00 / 2) #2 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 04:50:03 AM EST
excuse me butting in but I thought I heard you mutter, that there's nothing better tasting than the taste of pie.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
My eyes - they bleed by yicky yacky (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 05:03:33 AM EST

What godawful-looking language is that? It's got the worst elements of Java, Python and Pseudocode rolled into one (and they've all got some pretty excellent and pretty ropey features).

TB: daisy-cutter. I kick arse for the Lord.

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
but but but by TPD (4.00 / 3) #7 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 05:14:13 AM EST
That's Object Pascal - God's own programming language.

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
I can see why they call it that. I object too. by yicky yacky (4.00 / 4) #11 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 05:34:39 AM EST

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
Tiebreak... by ana (4.00 / 1) #6 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 05:12:26 AM EST
excuse me butting in but I thought I heard you mutter, that there's nothing better tasting than the taste of napalm in the morning.

Even if it had been raining flaming poodles, it's better than work. -- blixco

Spooky by Cloaked User (4.00 / 2) #14 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 06:53:21 AM EST
That's what I was thinking...

This is not a psychotic episode. It is a cleansing moment of clarity.
Tiebreak by Herring (4.00 / 3) #8 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 05:14:32 AM EST
Vagina.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Eh? by hulver (4.00 / 2) #9 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 05:30:58 AM EST
What is going on with that heinous indentation style?

procedure TTTPD.writeExtendedCopy(NumTopics: integer);
  finally
    Brain.unlock;
  end;
end;

There, much better.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock

In house unfortunately by TPD (2.00 / 0) #13 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 05:55:27 AM EST
My boss came up with it too match his C++ indenting style way back when Delphi needed no version number.

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Contact lenses by andymurd (4.00 / 2) #10 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 05:33:26 AM EST
Do it - they're a lot easier than they look and sticking a contact lense in your eye is much more comfortable than putting your finger in there.

I only wear them at weekends since staring at a screen for 9 hours a day does dry them out, but some of my colleagues manage with no problems.

Whilst the weather is sunny, you also get the bonus of being able to ogle with impunity from behind your sunglasses, and when it rains, no more cleaning of spectacles.

Tie Break by Improbus (4.00 / 1) #12 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 05:51:18 AM EST
Excuse me butting in but I thought I heard you mutter, that there's nothing better tasting than the taste of bile in the morning.

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago. --- Oma Desala
Tiebreak: by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 1) #15 Fri Jul 01, 2005 at 07:27:24 AM EST

excuse me butting in but I thought I heard you mutter, that there's nothing better tasting than the taste of UTBNB!

I.R.C.T.O.A.D.D.T.T | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback