Print Story It's a sunny Sunday afternoon.
Death
By extremely tedious HuSer (Sun Jun 19, 2005 at 02:36:59 AM EST) (all tags)
And I am very happy.

Sitting in a park in South London, chilling, watching the world go by. I am supposed to read this book about 3D maths for game developers. It's the best I found at Foyles, but it's so fucking abstract!! I need to DO something, I don't want to go through a whole engineering maths course. What am I supposed to do with cross products and spherical linear interpolation? What I need is a Game Developer Cookbook.

Never mind. It's still sunny and lovely. Picked up my PDA, browsed the internet a bit. Gosh, how can people be depressed in summer? And what makes them think we'd want to read about it? As the Buddha said, if what  you have to say doesn't make the universe a better place, STFU.

Oh well. Supposed to meet people on the Southbank, but it's so nice here I may stay a little longer and meet them later.

That's it. Have a lovely day HuSi, thank you and goodbye.

< I have a LiveJournal account. | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
It's a sunny Sunday afternoon. | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Love, friendship, sex. by Tonatiuh (4.00 / 1) #1 Sun Jun 19, 2005 at 03:11:20 AM EST
Better solutions than the ones you mentioned.

...or travelling or taking up a sport by extremely tedious HuSer (2.00 / 0) #2 Sun Jun 19, 2005 at 03:21:26 AM EST
 or even retail therapy. There are hundreds of possibilities.

Sex, and lots of it. by LinDze (2.00 / 0) #3 Sun Jun 19, 2005 at 10:26:37 AM EST
It clears the blues up right away.

-Lin Dze
Arbeit Macht Frei
It's still March in New England by ad hoc (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Jun 19, 2005 at 03:28:54 PM EST

I smile at you brightly! by littlestar (4.00 / 2) #5 Sun Jun 19, 2005 at 04:12:48 PM EST
I love it when people spread the sunshine.
*twinkle*twinkle*

Depressed in summer by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Jun 19, 2005 at 11:22:03 PM EST
Fewer people are. My mother runs a support group and the peaks are Nov-Feb.

February by nebbish (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Jun 20, 2005 at 12:08:42 AM EST
Tests the patience of a saint that month.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

It's a sunny Sunday afternoon. | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback