Print Story a small amount of precipitation
By cicero (Fri May 13, 2005 at 05:47:40 AM EST) (all tags)
tends to lead inexoribly to a large amount of precipitation.

or so they say.

yo me voy a sacar mi pinche paraguas

I feel a pickle coming on.  It's not only possible but highly likely that I'm overbooking myself for the coming days.

* tonight, supposed to make it down to santa cruz so I can pick up the bike and the remaining stuff from the apartment.  ride the bike back to sunnyvale, have a friend (possibly the brazilian?) drive my car back down.  depending on who the lucky occupant of the car is (or how lucky I am), drive the occupant back to santa cruz tonight as well and finish by getting my ass back to sunnyvale.  There's the possibility of hanging out w/ the brazilian as well tonight.

* tomorrow.  date type thing w/ girl from the old job.  not sure how I feel about this one.  she's cute, and we get along fine, but when I asked her how she was she replied with "almost 22".  almost.  I haven't said I was "almost" anything since I was like 6.  plus there's the whole actually trying to be a good guy thing and I'm not sure how much I trust myself to be an upstanding citizen.

* sunday.  sears point/infineon raceway.  friend of my dads got me a pit-pass for the race.  woot.  I didn't think I was going to be able to go at all, but I think I can manage the drive up there for that.

* finishing out the paraguas bit, the canadian is going to be coming into town in a week or two.  that should be interesting.

< Meh, tea and burnout | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
a small amount of precipitation | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
you've left santa cruz? by aphrael (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri May 13, 2005 at 09:43:26 AM EST
Welcome to the bay area santa-cruz-exiles club. :)
yeah, it doesn't feel like home by cicero (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri May 13, 2005 at 06:40:11 PM EST
I spent several years bitching about people from over the hill, and now here I am.

I'm such a sell out.  I think i'm going to vote red come next election.

red == commie, right? by Dr H0ffm4n (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon May 16, 2005 at 12:28:35 AM EST

no by cicero (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon May 16, 2005 at 10:09:53 AM EST
I'm curious by Dr H0ffm4n (4.00 / 1) #5 Mon May 16, 2005 at 08:22:41 PM EST
why does USia choose the exact opposite colours to represent left and right from the rest of the world*.

[*] "Rest of the world" is that insignificant area not covered officially by any of the 50 states that USia uses for bombing practice.

i missed that meeting by cicero (4.00 / 1) #6 Tue May 17, 2005 at 11:03:55 AM EST
but i think it has to do with the side of the road you wankers drive on...

just kidding.