Print Story I Want to Be Like Everybody Else
By Captain Tenille (Tue Apr 12, 2005 at 07:09:21 AM EST) (all tags)
So I will also post genuine unretouched satellite photos of my commute for all of you to see.

As you can see, it's an extremely arduous commute, but for the sake of my family, I persevere each and every day.

< Pretty places via google maps | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
I Want to Be Like Everybody Else | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Is that where the cheese is stored? by ad hoc (4.00 / 4) #1 Tue Apr 12, 2005 at 07:18:27 AM EST

You forgot the white picket fence. by ti dave (4.00 / 2) #2 Tue Apr 12, 2005 at 07:37:07 AM EST
Un-knowing readers may not believe that bit, but it's true.

I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. --W.S. Burroughs

It's not really so much a picket fence by Captain Tenille (4.00 / 1) #4 Tue Apr 12, 2005 at 07:39:35 AM EST
As it is a lattice.

---------

/* You are not expected to understand this. */

Isn't life grand? by mrgoat (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Apr 12, 2005 at 07:37:56 AM EST
my commute looks like this: U

One whole room over.

--top hat--

But but but... by greyrat (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Apr 12, 2005 at 07:43:25 AM EST
which is the start and which is the end?

Use the Force, Luke... by ti dave (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Apr 12, 2005 at 07:47:02 AM EST
Which room would you suspect to be his bedroom? Not that I would know.

I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.

At least I get to go outside by Greener (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Apr 12, 2005 at 08:15:27 AM EST

It was twice as long last year but it was too much for me so I moved.

What a waste. by thenick (4.00 / 2) #8 Tue Apr 12, 2005 at 08:54:45 AM EST
If you'd just knock a hole in the wall of the lower-center room, you'd remove an unnecessary right hand turn, resulting in hundreds of hours of extra time for you over several decades. Take your life back from the Man!

----------------------------

"'Vengence is Mine', quoth Alvis. And then he shot the guy, right in the freaking face!"

Hey man by hulver (4.00 / 4) #9 Tue Apr 12, 2005 at 09:01:05 AM EST
You need to get that roof fixed, the satelite can see right through it.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
I Want to Be Like Everybody Else | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback