Print Story Please bear with me everyone
By By The Grace of God (Thu Mar 24, 2005 at 03:12:07 AM EST) (all tags)
I'm not having a good time of it. I'm sincerely sorry if I offended any of you and I beg your forgiveness.

< Roll me and call me the tumblin' dice | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Please bear with me everyone | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
empathy/sympathy offered by Alice Pulley (4.00 / 1) #1 Thu Mar 24, 2005 at 03:14:01 AM EST

[Holed for lack of content] by Jave27 (4.00 / 3) #2 Thu Mar 24, 2005 at 03:28:51 AM EST
Ok, not really...

But, I really think it's hard to truly offend most people on HuSi.  We [should] all read every diary and post as a partial troll here anyway.  Some people get frustrated at flame wars, but others thrive on them.  No offense taken.

"Beating up the homeless. It's cruel, but it's a good clean work-out and leaves you feeling winded and superior." - CheeseburgerBrown

Oh, it's ON, NOW! by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 5) #4 Thu Mar 24, 2005 at 03:48:11 AM EST

You really pissed me off with that comment right there! YOU VIOLATED MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT NOT TO BE OFFENDED, MOTHERFUCKER! IF YOU WERE HERE IN THE ROOM WITH ME RIGHT NOW, I WOULD SPANK YOU LIKE A RED-HEADED STEP-CHILD! OH, AND I'LL TELL YOU ANOTHER THING! YOUR VIEWS ON ABORTION, SPANKING, AND HOW LATE IS OK FOR SHOWING UP TO AN INTERVIEW MAKE ME SICK TO MY FUCKING STOMACH! I WILL NOT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE! I'M CALLING THE INTAR-WEB POLICE!

Love, -mns

Stop saying "sorry" by ucblockhead (4.00 / 5) #3 Thu Mar 24, 2005 at 03:38:02 AM EST
If you're talking about me, then stop, because I wasn't offended by anything other than your insistence on self-hatred.

Forgive yourself.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman

I wasn't offended by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Mar 24, 2005 at 03:48:54 AM EST
I realize it takes an odd mind to appreciate Lunix, and it's to for everyone.

Of course, if I hadn't gotten any action in a few weeks I probably would have been mad and depressed, and downloaded some Eliot Smith.

TJ? by tps12 (4.00 / 2) #6 Thu Mar 24, 2005 at 03:50:03 AM EST
TJ Crewcut, is that you?

I'd lay off the begging by Rogerborg (4.00 / 1) #7 Thu Mar 24, 2005 at 04:22:22 AM EST
We wouldn't read your diaries if we didn't like them, or you.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
Stop Cringing by anonimouse (4.00 / 2) #8 Thu Mar 24, 2005 at 05:16:15 AM EST
If there's one thing I notice, it's that you start worrying that your views must be accepted, and if not think you have some severe flaw. You don't.

Like everyone else, sometimes you're right, sometimes you're wrong, and sometimes you're trolling. Have opinions and be proud of them.

P.S. If there's something you're not posting about, email so we can be miserable together.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Stop apologising, start living by komet (4.00 / 2) #9 Thu Mar 24, 2005 at 06:25:36 AM EST
personally, I consider a day in which I haven't offended anyone a wasted day.

<ni> komet: You are functionally illiterate as regards trashy erotica.
Lithium, Lithium, Lithium. by ti dave (2.33 / 3) #10 Thu Mar 24, 2005 at 06:40:20 AM EST
As your Doctor, if Lithium is right for you.

I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. --W.S. Burroughs

Please bear with me everyone | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback