Print Story Well it took just less than a month
By CwazyWabbit (Wed Mar 02, 2005 at 12:43:45 AM EST) (all tags)
of being back in London before I said "fucking tourists".

Lots of space on the platform, even with your suitcases. No space on the train. Go. Work. It. Out.

Back to Cambridge for the new job anyway.

Just posting to note that the contract issue described in my previous diary got sorted with the company agreeing to my demands.

It's amazing to actually ask for what I want instead of putting up with it and being surly. I'm hoping to do this more often. But then, I guess I'd have even less to diarise about.

Hidden troll ammo: gaydar.co.uk has a chat room for Mac users.

< Gak | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Well it took just less than a month | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
s/has a/is a/ by Rogerborg (4.00 / 3) #1 Wed Mar 02, 2005 at 12:54:08 AM EST
Well, my work here is done.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
It would be wrong and terribly immoral by nebbish (4.00 / 1) #2 Wed Mar 02, 2005 at 01:53:51 AM EST
To populate that chat room with a few carefully chosen K5 usernames.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

Nice idea but by CwazyWabbit (4.00 / 2) #3 Wed Mar 02, 2005 at 02:03:49 AM EST
it's not public, so who would know?

Now, if this is genuine, you could post K5 diaries outing random targets you had created accounts for. The trick would be in working out who actually are the homophobes and who just play them as part of their persona.

Still, the principle would be better applied more imaginatively; a Tex account at an accountant's community site, etc. OK, that's not much better but you see what I mean.

You guys... are just EVIL!!! by extremely tedious HuSer (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Mar 02, 2005 at 04:05:38 AM EST

Who in blazes visits London in March? by ti dave (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Mar 02, 2005 at 08:37:17 AM EST
Gluttons for punishment, the lot of them.

I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. --W.S. Burroughs

Worse than that by CwazyWabbit (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Mar 02, 2005 at 09:32:31 AM EST
I've lived here since the end of January.

Apparently Prague is not good in January either. This may have been why my friends got those tickets for so little.

March: Be somewhere warm, or... by ti dave (4.00 / 1) #7 Wed Mar 02, 2005 at 07:28:48 PM EST
Be in Innsbruck. There's no other decent option.

I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.