- I ordered up a Soup Cookbook, for some reason, so thusly will I be baking up some soup in the near future. I've made some potatoe soup in the past (which was quite yummy, bye the by) so it's not like I'm a total soup newbie, although I think a mentally handicapped monkey could make potatoe soup, but I'm generally not one for following recipe directions and making stuff come out like it outta, so I'm looking forward to the challenge. I'm throwing down the gauntlet! I'm taking the challenge! I may even take some photo's of the whole process to document here if the muse hits me.
- Damn damn damn nethack to hell. While cleaning up my hard-drive yesterday I stumbled across an older version of nethack and made the mistake of firing it up. It turns out that Tyr is counting on my to risk my life to get the Omelette of Yendor and whatnot, so, well, what the hell am I supposed to do, if the bastard is counting on me I can't let him down. Thus far I've been having fun playing some practice rounds, throwing potions at my pet and doing whaky stuff like that. Seriously, I hope Tyr is just kidding about counting on me to be The One, cause it's quite the longshot.
- I set a new record on the faux bike this morning!! I'm a machine.
- Right. I'm gonna cram a Hammy the Sammy down my piehole for lunch today, along with a Peanut butter bagel. That outta do it.
- Work has actually been about half interesting this week, for a change. Well, truth be told, the fact that I'm actually even doing any work is a change in itself, but I'm having a good time doing so which makes the days go by a little quicker and all that.
- Dorian decides to change his evil ways and stabs the magic picture which has the effect of killing himself. Bwuahahahahahah.
|< :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|