Print Story A litany of questionable actions.
Drink
By Evil Cloaked User (Mon Feb 07, 2005 at 10:49:15 PM EST) (all tags)
Things I've done while drunk. In no particular order.

• "Region locked DVD player? Piece of piss I tell ya!"
  • Betting on which actor played a particular character, but betting in the style of poker - raising the bet to cover a bluff as slow realisation dawned that I was wrong.
  • Arranged a holiday with someone who's company I'd never spent more than 8 hours in.
  • Multiple ex girlfriends.
  • Physics grinds
  • Walked face first into a wall.
  • Decided to move house.
  • Started a conversation with my ex-boss and his boss.
  • Allowed myself to be led to a maternity hospital when it was clearly A&E that I needed to get to.
  • Argued with a bouncer about "The War"
  • Gone to work.
< Here comes another one | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
A litany of questionable actions. | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Never posted to HuSi drunk? by hulver (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Feb 07, 2005 at 10:50:38 PM EST
You obviously have better things to do while drunk.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
I try. by Evil Cloaked User (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Feb 07, 2005 at 10:53:15 PM EST
I'm sure I've managed while tipsy. And there was a while there where I rarely posted without a hangover...

I thought it was implicit by Rogerborg (2.00 / 0) #8 Tue Feb 08, 2005 at 12:03:30 AM EST
In the last item.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
Amatuer [n/t] by Herring (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Feb 07, 2005 at 10:53:03 PM EST

Herring - Official HuSi diarist of the 2016 European Korfball Championship (October 22nd, Dordrecht, Netherlands)
To be honest by Evil Cloaked User (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Feb 07, 2005 at 11:09:03 PM EST
It's not a field in which I strive towards professionalism. Rather like the rest of my life that way.

Bah by gazbo (4.00 / 5) #5 Mon Feb 07, 2005 at 11:10:07 PM EST
It's not a fair fight!  You've got the +5 sceptre of alcoholism.

Hmm... by ReallyEvilCanine (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Feb 07, 2005 at 11:49:53 PM EST
Off the top of my head... That last one really got me...

the internet: amplifier of stupidity -- discordia

My list: by DesiredUsername (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Feb 07, 2005 at 11:54:31 PM EST

Now accepting suggestions for a new sigline
Mormon [nt] by gazbo (4.00 / 2) #9 Tue Feb 08, 2005 at 12:07:19 AM EST

Ah... by hulver (4.00 / 1) #10 Tue Feb 08, 2005 at 12:12:25 AM EST
So, you're too drunk to type then.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
I could post a list by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #11 Tue Feb 08, 2005 at 12:37:10 AM EST
but it might cause troubles for the server, being so long and all. Well, a few things:

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Things I've done while drunk by ENOENT (2.00 / 0) #12 Tue Feb 08, 2005 at 03:45:41 AM EST
- Drunk some more.

Life is just one damned thing after another.
Love is just two damned things after each other.

Let's see by greyrat (2.00 / 0) #13 Tue Feb 08, 2005 at 05:26:01 AM EST