Print Story Well, what'll it be - lemon, strawberry or lilac, sodbuster?
By R Mutt (Tue Dec 06, 2005 at 12:19:43 AM EST) (all tags)
Upload or choose a photo, watch Kong kick his ass. [MeFi *]

[NSFW] = Not Safe For Work
[NSFWFUP] = Not Safe For Work For Ultra-Prudish
[(UK)] = UK-centric
[LL] = Late or repeated link
[$] = Possible corporate shill
< Okay. | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Well, what'll it be - lemon, strawberry or lilac, sodbuster? | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Wow by gazbo (2.00 / 0) #1 Tue Dec 06, 2005 at 12:40:49 AM EST
One of life's natural losers.

oh yeah by martingale (4.00 / 1) #2 Tue Dec 06, 2005 at 01:26:19 AM EST
Hubble me baby! Hubble me!
$E(X_t|F_s) = X_s,\quad t > s$
+1 Gurkhas!!!! by atreides (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Dec 06, 2005 at 04:17:43 AM EST

Have you seen The Passion yet? Here's a spoiler for you: Jesus dies.

oh my god by R343L (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Dec 07, 2005 at 01:49:57 AM EST
I'm not the only one!

I found that particular penny arcade funny enough that I shared it with my alternately-geeky [1] husband ... and he laughed. I still like ctrl-alt-del more in general, but that one was good.

Rachael

[1] "alternately-geeky" means that while I geek out over computers, math, etc., he geeks out over alcohol production, various home crafts and animal husbandry. In other words, his form of geekiness will come in handy when the world ends, while my skills will be obsolete.

I just had that conversation... by atreides (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Dec 07, 2005 at 03:39:57 AM EST
...last week with a friend of mine who hadn't seen The Maltese Falcon. He got pissed when I told him that Gutman was really Keyser Soze so I just about shit myself when I read that comic. :P

P.S. Any luck at all with the albums?

Have you seen The Passion yet? Here's a spoiler for you: Jesus dies.

(admitting slacking) by R343L (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Dec 07, 2005 at 07:13:53 PM EST
Well, not entirely slacking, but I was sick-as-a-dog for a week (how are dogs sick?) And then have been playing catch-up at work.. I'm here for a couple more weeks for sure (and most likely again next month), so I have time assuming you are patient enough. :)

Rachael

Wha-e-var... by atreides (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Dec 07, 2005 at 07:52:57 PM EST
You're the one doing me the favor. Besides, if you do nothing, nothing changes from what it was before so no biggie. I can wait... Thanks again.

Have you seen The Passion yet? Here's a spoiler for you: Jesus dies.