Print Story Booger art
By aric17103 (Fri Oct 28, 2005 at 08:46:06 AM EST) (all tags)
There is a misunderstood artist working in my building...

I wish I knew enough about art to write a clever Poll on different styles that could be expressed using only things picked from one's nose but I don't know a thing about art.

Yesterday while sitting in the bathroom I noticed someone had picked their nose and wiped it all over the wall dividing the stalls...It was disgusting but as I sat there staring I thought hey, that looks like the Big Dipper  I went back to my desk and as I was discussing it another coworker chimed in he had seen the same thing in an upstairs bathroom.  Later in the day an inter-office email arrived in our in boxes.  It seems this Booger artist has struck in all the mens rooms in the building. (6 total)  Unfortunately, the email only cited "bathroom vandalism involving personal hygiene" - I would have had the subject line Booger Artist strikes again!

I don't know if it is really fair to call this person an artist, they have repeated the same constellation six times.  Maybe he is only practising, working up to more complex constellations.

< Cheese it, the fuzz! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Booger art | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Somebody really sent that email? by DesiredUsername (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Oct 28, 2005 at 09:09:44 AM EST
I think if I found myself composing something like that I would just shut down my email client and take a walk.

Now accepting suggestions for a new sigline
It was sent from an automated account by aric17103 (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Oct 28, 2005 at 09:20:24 AM EST
to all the people who work in the building.  I guess people were complaining

Robot HR? by DesiredUsername (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Oct 28, 2005 at 09:22:35 AM EST
Curiouser and curiouser

Now accepting suggestions for a new sigline
Sounds like an improvement to me [nt] by mmangino (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Oct 28, 2005 at 09:36:48 AM EST

What about the ditzy blondes though? by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Oct 28, 2005 at 09:45:11 AM EST
Where else are they going to work?

I have a few openings available. by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Oct 31, 2005 at 07:05:12 AM EST
Or rather, I hear they have a few openings available.

VS2FP! by dr k (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Oct 28, 2005 at 11:07:24 AM EST