Print Story Two Startling Revelations
Furries
By tps12 (Tue Oct 18, 2005 at 03:07:33 AM EST) Darth Vader, OCD, cat, puppy (all tags)
After careful internets research, it has been determined that our cat has OCD.

Second revelation inside.

He told me enough. He told me you sent him to live on a farm.
< Must Stop Getting So Drunk | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Two Startling Revelations | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Why must you promulgate these racist theorii? by DesiredUsername (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Oct 18, 2005 at 03:15:16 AM EST
Whoever dressed up that dog is mistaken, and about a great many things.

Now accepting suggestions for a new sigline
There is only one course of action: by MohammedNiyalSayeed (4.00 / 2) #2 Tue Oct 18, 2005 at 04:24:33 AM EST

Train your cat to be a sysadmin IMMEDIATELY.

Also, I prefer the dog in the Yoda costume, but +1, PUPPY, regardless.

-1, Lack of homosexual revelation regarding by debacle (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Oct 18, 2005 at 04:56:32 AM EST
A fellow HuSi'ite.

The puppy is cute, but the costume is crap. Why not just give him a bowcaster and a mullet, and we've got Chewbacca?

Why do you hate America? by joh3n (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Oct 18, 2005 at 06:12:15 AM EST
ou -1

----

No Socialized Healthcare for All by debacle (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Oct 18, 2005 at 06:27:09 AM EST
And a general lack of flare.

I'LL SHOW YOU FLARE, BUSTER by joh3n (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Oct 18, 2005 at 06:36:31 AM EST
Soon as I get my HMO to sign off on my heart bypass.  Gimme a month or so.  But then, oh yeah, FLARE!

----

Ob Office Space quote by debacle (4.00 / 4) #7 Tue Oct 18, 2005 at 06:39:39 AM EST
"The Nazis also had flare. They made the Jews wear it."

Two Startling Revelations | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback