Print Story If I wanted a shower curtain to hump my leg...
By fencepost (Sat Sep 25, 2004 at 05:51:11 PM EST) (all tags)
I would've hung a dog.

G-D cheap fabric hotel shower curtains. Would it cost that much more to get weighted ones?
< A diary. | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
If I wanted a shower curtain to hump my leg... | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
This analogy is disturbing. by ti dave (5.66 / 3) #1 Sat Sep 25, 2004 at 09:03:29 PM EST
Also, it's not clear if you bought a hotel-grade shower curtain, or if you're just staying in a cheap hotel.

I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. --W.S. Burroughs

Midgrade hotel by fencepost (3.00 / 0) #5 Mon Sep 27, 2004 at 02:24:45 AM EST
The cheap ones actually have heavy-duty vinyl shower curtains. I've spent plenty of time at good hotels as well, but all I know about the shower curtains is that they were good enough that I didn't notice anything irritating about them.

You do not need to go to the expense of by cam (5.00 / 1) #2 Sun Sep 26, 2004 at 12:30:34 AM EST
weighted ones. Put the base of the shower curtain on the top of the bath. So that it sort of billows outward like a sail, now put your arm in the shower stream and guide it into the gathered shower curtain. It will pool there and act as a natural weight. This will stop the clammy, slimy, disgusting shower curtain from touching you while showering.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

-1, impossible by riceowlguy (3.00 / 0) #3 Sun Sep 26, 2004 at 06:26:08 AM EST

I know for a fact it is possible by cam (3.00 / 0) #4 Sun Sep 26, 2004 at 07:35:25 AM EST
I do it every bloody morning, because I am too cheap to buy a weighted shower curtain.

cam
Freedom, liberty, equity and an Australian Republic

Fabric = polyester mesh by fencepost (3.00 / 0) #6 Mon Sep 27, 2004 at 02:25:56 AM EST
Water pooled in it would've gone right through.

Moot point anyway as I'm now back home.