Print Story Woohoo :)
By jump the ladder (Sun Aug 29, 2004 at 11:37:30 PM EST) (all tags)
Saw the Italian girl last night. Great sex with a very sexy girl. Definitely the best looking girl I've pulled in a long time. Long dark hair, slim, nice arse and tits - sorry no pics. The only bad thing is she's off to Italy for a month the week after next. Me thinks a weekend in Italy next month might be in order...

Poll: favourite girl nationality?

Highlight of the Bank Holiday

Been a fairly quiet one apart from that. Saw Chelsea  play Southampton wih my bruv. Chelsea are staring to gel a bit more as team but there's a still a long way to go before they can challenge the Arsenal. Still four victories in a row is not bad.

Cycling

Was thinking of going on a cycling holiday with my bruv in october so we went for a ride round Richmond Park yesterday. I forgot my bruv is extremely competitive so the sight of his 10 year older brother who's fat and smokes a lot pulling miles way from him and beating home by 5 mins upset his ego a bit, the poor dear.

Notting Hill Carnival

Might head up there as the weather's looking better this afternoon.

< 3 weeks quitting | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Woohoo :) | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
WIPO: Lesbian by Rogerborg (6.00 / 1) #1 Sun Aug 29, 2004 at 11:53:02 PM EST
From Lesbos, Greece, I mean.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
Nah by jump the ladder (6.00 / 3) #3 Sun Aug 29, 2004 at 11:56:36 PM EST
I prefer the ones from the Island Of Bisexual-And-Like-Blokes-To-Watch-Them-Get-It-On-With-Two-Other-Fittiesia.

two plus by martingale (3.00 / 0) #6 Mon Aug 30, 2004 at 12:28:20 AM EST
And you know why blokes like to watch two plus, don't you?

'Cause it's bloody hard work.
$E(X_t|F_s) = X_s,\quad t > s$

Does EasyJet fly there? [n/t] by Rogerborg (5.00 / 1) #7 Mon Aug 30, 2004 at 12:34:58 AM EST

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.
WIPO by BadDoggie (6.00 / 1) #2 Sun Aug 29, 2004 at 11:55:05 PM EST
Icelandic.

woof.

"Eppur si muove." -- Galileo Galilei
"Nevertheless, it moves."

WIPO: Latvian [nt] by CheeseburgerBrown (6.00 / 2) #4 Mon Aug 30, 2004 at 12:00:02 AM EST

_____
Welsh by random (6.00 / 2) #5 Mon Aug 30, 2004 at 12:17:12 AM EST
But I think I have to say that.

WIPO: Indian by anonimouse (6.00 / 1) #8 Mon Aug 30, 2004 at 01:48:05 AM EST

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Whilst we cheer by anonimouse (3.00 / 0) #9 Mon Aug 30, 2004 at 07:07:57 PM EST
...at your amorous success, weren't you in a bit of a hurry when you posted this?

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL