- Gharr.... The Dave Mathews band might get sued for dumping 800 pounds of poop into a river and onto 100 innocent peoples, eh? In other news, 8 million parents are also planning on suing them for dumping heinously bad
poopmusic into the heads of their 12 year old daughters. Sheesh, how those schmucks ever had a career doing anything other than parking cars is way beyond me.
- I'm mulling over the idea of getting a haircut during lunch. I'm leaning toward it by maybe a 51% to 49% margin, with about 5% of the swing voters undecided. Well, alas! given the spirit of the upcoming election I will put this up for vote with the unwashed masses, as it were, (that would be you, my imaginary smelly pals) and will abide by your decision. All votes must be in by 12:30 Est and of course no negroes or homosexuals are allowed to vote.
- Now that I have the 1337 VR3 back in action I need some links to some free ebook download sites. All my links from the olden days are long gone, sadly. I'm not looking for crackered WaR3Z sites, but rather general places that have interesting FREE (like mp3's, NPR, or love) crap. Any help would be appreciated.
- This comes as no surprise to anyone except perhaps the complete dullards walking around out there. Given Rove's history (very successful history at that) only a total God fearing Christian fundamentalist rube would think that the Bush peoples had nothing to do with the Swift Boat crap. C'mon Not-Bush, gets some balls and nail the heinous bastards.
- Speaking of lunch (see bullet point #2), another Roast Beef stemitch on a tasty onion bun with some BBQ sauce and Swiss cheese will dominate the menu today. Hoofa.
- My shipment from zzounds is due to be delivered today, which can only mean one thing. That's right, package girls cleavage. I think that's all I pretty much need to say on the subject, ipso facto.
|< WINDY CITY HUSIER LOVE | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >|