Print Story Her Deuce was wild
Wizards and Hobbits
By Bob Abooey (Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 02:13:16 AM EST) (all tags)
But my Ace was high...

• Gharr.... The Dave Mathews band might get sued for dumping 800 pounds of poop into a river and onto 100 innocent peoples, eh? In other news, 8 million parents are also planning on suing them for dumping heinously bad poop music into the heads of their 12 year old daughters. Sheesh, how those schmucks ever had a career doing anything other than parking cars is way beyond me.
  • I'm mulling over the idea of getting a haircut during lunch. I'm leaning toward it by maybe a 51% to 49% margin, with about 5% of the swing voters undecided. Well, alas! given the spirit of the upcoming election I will put this up for vote with the unwashed masses, as it were, (that would be you, my imaginary smelly pals) and will abide by your decision. All votes must be in by 12:30 Est and of course no negroes or homosexuals are allowed to vote.
  • Now that I have the 1337 VR3 back in action I need some links to some free ebook download sites. All my links from the olden days are long gone, sadly. I'm not looking for crackered WaR3Z sites, but rather general places that have interesting FREE (like mp3's, NPR, or love) crap. Any help would be appreciated.
  • This comes as no surprise to anyone except perhaps the complete dullards walking around out there. Given Rove's history (very successful history at that) only a total God fearing Christian fundamentalist rube would think that the Bush peoples had nothing to do with the Swift Boat crap. C'mon Not-Bush, gets some balls and nail the heinous bastards.
  • Speaking of lunch (see bullet point #2), another Roast Beef stemitch on a tasty onion bun with some BBQ sauce and Swiss cheese will dominate the menu today. Hoofa.
  • My shipment from zzounds is due to be delivered today, which can only mean one thing. That's right, package girls cleavage. I think that's all I pretty much need to say on the subject, ipso facto.
< WINDY CITY HUSIER LOVE | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Her Deuce was wild | 17 comments (17 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Dave Mathews by wiredog (3.00 / 0) #1 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 02:22:58 AM EST
You and me both, man. He is teh suxxor.

RE: The Haircut: Why not just shave it all off? Y'know, the Yul Brynner look.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Well by Bob Abooey (3.00 / 0) #2 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 02:26:12 AM EST
Other than leaving some on the top that's pretty much what I did last time (#1 on back and sides) and will likely get the same thing again.

I'm pretty sure I don't want to go with the total shaved head look though. It's not me.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

DM Band by BlueOregon (3.00 / 0) #16 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 06:04:44 AM EST

... this is not a badge of honor or matter of pride or anything like that (necessarily), but although I know the 'name' I don't know *any* of the music. It's one of those things where I've heard about him/it, people I know have mentioned it, etc., but I've never heard any songs from said band.

... I was at my favorite coffee shop this morning and one of the workers mentioned the the Chicago incident and I was a bit torn. On the one hand I didn't care one way or the other regarding the band, and obviously, unloading such shit is a questionable activity, but given the so-called "victims" I wondered whether or not a public service was being performed.

That is all.

It's the Muzak of Rock and Roll. by wiredog (3.00 / 0) #17 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 06:25:34 AM EST

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Delivery by DullTrev (3.00 / 0) #3 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 02:29:45 AM EST

Ah, package girl. We've not heard much of her in a while. Have a nice time.

Incidentally, I have some high quality gmail invites to... ah, who cares.

DFJ?
Indeed by Bob Abooey (3.00 / 0) #4 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 02:36:59 AM EST
I haven't had any packages delivered in months. I sure hope she hasn't changed her clothing habits.

rere Gmail invites: You could try to sell them...

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

Gmail (again) by Zoomzoom (3.00 / 0) #5 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 02:42:50 AM EST
Dear Mr Trev. Please could you fix it for...

I have a mate that is kinda keen for one. Y'see he has a Postmaster account but it has only a 3Mb limit. He is buggering off for a while (damn rich sorts) and could do with the fancy 1Gb of storage. Means I can spam him sensless while he's traveling about etc. :)

heh by Metatone (3.00 / 0) #6 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 02:45:22 AM EST
if you feel like wasting one, I already have a gmail account, but I could use another one as a really public address...

A really public address? by DullTrev (3.00 / 0) #7 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 02:50:29 AM EST

The mind boggles. Published in newspapers? Spraypainted on walls? Enquiring minds want to know...

Sending it to that gmail address of yours ok?

DFJ?
ok.. ta... by Metatone (3.00 / 0) #9 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 03:27:46 AM EST
and yes, the mind should boggle... and no, you don't really want to know...

Writein by Breaker (3.00 / 0) #11 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 04:17:56 AM EST
Dear HuSi,
I used to think these gmail invites were something that happened to other people, then one day, DullTrev sent me one!  Imagine my surprise when opening my email!

Books for to downloading by andymurd (6.00 / 1) #8 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 03:27:42 AM EST
This site has many links to books:

Dunno if they are any good. And get yer hair cut,  you look like a musician.

Perfect! by Bob Abooey (3.00 / 0) #10 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 03:39:27 AM EST
Textus Notus.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

Right! by Bob Abooey (3.00 / 0) #12 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 04:24:42 AM EST
The smelly unwashed masses have spoken!

I'm off to Bertha's Beauty Boutique and Bait -n- Tackle Shop for a cut!

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

length by sasquatchan (3.00 / 0) #13 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 05:23:24 AM EST
bob, we want length. Shorty-short again ? Crazed homicidal marine/nazi short ?

and did DU ever get his mustard ?

HAIRCUT UPDATE!! by Bob Abooey (3.00 / 0) #14 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 05:39:09 AM EST
He (the haircuter dude) actually used a 1.5 (I didn't even know a 1.5 existed but it does and it is, oddly enough, half way betwixt a 1 and a 2) on the sides and back, so you can see flesh but there's still some hair there. The top is then blended in so there's still a blob of hair on top.

Thusly, I now look like a reformed homicidal axe-murderer fresh from prison, or one of those skateboarder dudes who just had a horrible fight with a rogue dull blender.

I like it.

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

Oh by Bob Abooey (3.00 / 0) #15 Thu Aug 26, 2004 at 05:43:52 AM EST
And yes, he did get said mustard, check his back diaries from last week, Wed I think. He even showed a picture of my packaging, best packaging EVAR.

I didn't see a glowing report about said mustard so I'm guessing he has really bad taste in mustard and didn't think it was da bomb. He's from Montana IIRC so I guess it's to be expected.

Warmest regards,