Print Story Still waiting
By illsorted (Wed Jun 23, 2004 at 04:00:43 AM EST) (all tags)
and still broke.

Haven't heard anything on the possible job yet. Gave my contact a quick call on Friday, just to make sure they received my application. They had, and he said that I should hear something soon.

It's state government, so I suppose I should just be patient and wait for someone to get through the red tape.

I know that I probably shouldn't, but I've got my hopes up about this job and a potential move.

We are broke. Broke broke broke. Blah.

Looks like I will not have any money for the duration of the summer. Income is already allotted to bills, with no room for extra expenditures.

I'm applying for a small personal loan from the credit union that I bank at. This will be to cover some vacation expenses and bills that I don't currently have the money for.

Savings balance: $5.00
Checking balance: ($30.00)
Net worth: ($17,000)

Financial outlook: grim

In other news, J is still driving me up the wall.

Please deposit encouraging comments below.

< Fiber, by G-d! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Still waiting | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Do not fear by anonimouse (5.00 / 1) #1 Wed Jun 23, 2004 at 04:12:01 AM EST
My net work is less than your net worth.

Well it would be, if you excluded the house.

However, at least my financial outlook seems to be having an upside....

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
I know it's not bad by illsorted (3.00 / 0) #2 Wed Jun 23, 2004 at 04:29:19 AM EST
It just sucks knowing I will not have any money to spend enjoyably for a while.

loan to go on vacation? by Bob Dog (3.00 / 0) #3 Wed Jun 23, 2004 at 04:41:44 AM EST
that's not the smartest thing evar

Financial Outlook: Dire/Destitute by zantispam (3.00 / 0) #4 Wed Jun 23, 2004 at 07:38:07 AM EST
Savings balance: $0.00
Checking Balance: $0.00
Net Worth: $2500

Yeah, you better run before LiaD stabs you with his shiny metal cock! -- theboz
Are you employed? by illsorted (3.00 / 0) #5 Wed Jun 23, 2004 at 07:39:24 AM EST

If you call job hunting being by zantispam (3.00 / 0) #6 Wed Jun 23, 2004 at 08:10:34 AM EST
employed (these people seem to think it's a full time job).

Yeah, you better run before LiaD stabs you with his shiny metal cock! -- theboz