Print Story Scheduling LHuSi Bowling!
By CwazyWabbit (Thu Dec 09, 2004 at 03:41:41 AM EST) (all tags)
Well, there was some interest in going bowling, so I'm putting up a poll to find out what would be a good day for people.

I've settled on Hollywood Bowl in Rotherhithe from the discussion in the previous diary. This is not an endorsement of their colour scheme.

Don't think this is some plan to stroke my ego by stomping on you all; I played in a league for more than a year, and over that time my average dropped from something like 110-120 to somewhere around 80.
< No Tact | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Scheduling LHuSi Bowling! | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Bollocks by CwazyWabbit (4.00 / 0) #1 Thu Dec 09, 2004 at 03:45:10 AM EST
10 to 5. Arrgh.

Oh fuck this by CwazyWabbit (4.00 / 0) #2 Thu Dec 09, 2004 at 04:05:49 AM EST
Bloody poll is single choice too.

I shall repost this correctly tomorrow at a saner time ...

Dear editors, please nuke or hole this diary by CwazyWabbit (4.00 / 0) #3 Thu Dec 09, 2004 at 04:12:56 AM EST

editors@hulver.com by jimgon (4.00 / 1) #4 Thu Dec 09, 2004 at 04:27:11 AM EST
Try emailing.  I don't know if anyone monitors it, but with the geekitude in the editor pool I'm betting someone does.

---------------
It's very much monitored by gazbo (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Dec 09, 2004 at 04:28:54 AM EST
CW - do you really want this killing, or shall I just fix whatever you want fixing?

Actually by gazbo (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Dec 09, 2004 at 04:35:30 AM EST
I'm off out bowling now, coincidentally, so if some other ed would be so good as to take charge...

Best nuked by CwazyWabbit (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu Dec 09, 2004 at 05:20:49 AM EST
I'm assuming that a sizeable portion of the interested people wouldn't see this diary due to the time it got posted.

Will someone sponsor my travels? by Nigga (4.00 / 0) #8 Thu Dec 09, 2004 at 06:10:50 AM EST
I'd like to attend.