Print Story Scheduling London HuSi Bowling! Remix!
By CwazyWabbit (Fri Dec 10, 2004 at 02:22:04 AM EST) (all tags)
In which CwazyWabbit crapfloods by reposting almost the same diary less than 24 hours later!

Well, there was some interest in going bowling, so I'm putting up a poll to find out what would be a good day for people.

I've settled on Hollywood Bowl in Rotherhithe from the discussion in the previous diary. This is not an endorsement of their colour scheme.

Don't think this is some plan to stroke my ego by stomping on you all; I played in a league for more than a year, and over that time my average dropped from something like 110-120 to somewhere around 80.

And now, in the manner of the music industry rereleasing an album, here is some new crap you don't want!

Floaty game which I probably got from R Mutt's diary.

3D stereo rendering with OpenGL.

< This is a poker game, not a knitting circle | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Scheduling London HuSi Bowling! Remix! | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Don't think I'm going to be able to make it by nebbish (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Dec 10, 2004 at 02:44:54 AM EST
Bah. Although this is partly my fault because I'm going FUCKING STIR CRAZY in London and am pining for the moors. I'm getting out of here as soon as I break up for xmas.

--------
It's political correctness gone mad!

You know, no matter how many times I preview by CwazyWabbit (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Dec 10, 2004 at 02:46:52 AM EST
I always see something fixable once I post. In this case "LHuSi" in the title would probably be better as "London HuSi" as it is probably means nothing to most the people looking at it.

Dear kindly editors, please let not your patience with me be worn through and make this adjustment.

Done, but I figure people'd understand anyway by gazbo (4.00 / 1) #3 Fri Dec 10, 2004 at 03:09:29 AM EST
I've gone for 6pm on the 28th, as I will be travelling through London on that day.  Need to ensure I can get a train back to Sheffield at around 9:00 though.

I think the other days are too early for me, as I'm only planning to go down on the 24th or thereabouts.  But don't plan around me; I'm pretty awkward in this instance.

It's still not even definitely happening by CwazyWabbit (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Dec 10, 2004 at 03:15:08 AM EST
But I'll go with whatever seems popular if enough people vote for one day (say at least 4 or 5).

Cheers.

Count me in by idiot boy (2.00 / 0) #5 Sat Dec 11, 2004 at 12:11:13 AM EST
Anytime after the 20th (working in Alan Partridge Land) and before 28th (off snowboarding yay!)

Well after a stunning six votes by CwazyWabbit (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Dec 12, 2004 at 08:30:38 AM EST
I'm assuming that maybe my profile here is lower than that required to organise social events. Oops.

With only three people at most voting for any option, it doesn't really seem worth it :(