Print Story Cold Angry Tenseness
By whazat (Thu Jan 29, 2004 at 02:34:55 AM EST) (all tags)
I have decided that the intro is useless on this occasion, because the title says it all.

There is no Poll

Cold
It's effing freezing in the huge house me and some friends live in. Partly because it is old, and has faux double glazing and partly because I don't put the heating on when I am in.

Angry
Damn auto format again. I can't even say x = y = z without it thinking that I am trying to do something I didn't know possible. Auto format should be better explained somewhere, easy to find. Also I would love a format that just kept the paragraphs and didn't do any other smartness (I can link and bold pretty easily).

Tenseness
1Numanoid has just split up with veggie hater, which is slightly awkward as they are both my housemates. Also veggie hater doesn't have many friends down here, so Numanoid is concerned for her and sort of expects me to try and be there for her. I don't know her that well. This is all compounded by the fact that there is a third party, Happy Fun Girl, who is going to come down this weekend.

1 Names have been substituted for nicknames

< You're all in trouble now. . . | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Cold Angry Tenseness | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden)
ummm ... by jacob (5.00 / 1) #1 Thu Jan 29, 2004 at 02:59:48 AM EST
there's a link at the bottom of the comment submission page that goes to an autoformat explanation page.

True by whazat (3.00 / 0) #2 Thu Jan 29, 2004 at 03:06:23 AM EST
But it is one of the patented invisi-links TM.

Ermm, I just grew up on k5, where there is no such link. And that was where my annoyance happened.

The revolution will not be realised

rebound veggie hater, Happy Fun Girl by georgeha (5.00 / 1) #3 Thu Jan 29, 2004 at 03:10:19 AM EST
hmm, how about a nice, tension releasing threesome?

In theory a good idea. by whazat (5.00 / 1) #4 Thu Jan 29, 2004 at 03:14:12 AM EST
In practise likely to cause the end of empires and the kracken to rise and swallow us all. Or something on the same scale anyway.

The revolution will not be realised
Suggestion by ENOENT (5.00 / 2) #5 Thu Jan 29, 2004 at 03:56:59 AM EST
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!

Life is just one damned thing after another.
Love is just two damned things after each other.

Irresponsible by whazat (3.00 / 0) #6 Thu Jan 29, 2004 at 04:16:39 AM EST
Won't someone think of the children.

I mean there aren't really enough to go around for all the Kraken, they have a large appetite and have been kept at the bottom of the sea for aeons. It would not be fair to them to come up for just a light snack. I'll wait until the population has exploded a bit more.

The revolution will not be realised

Cold Angry Tenseness | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden)