Print Story Argument for disabling image tags
By Greener (Sun Sep 28, 2003 at 02:01:40 PM EST) (all tags)
Discuss.

(Inspired by this dary)

Am I hot or not.

I don't really think image tags should be disabled I just wanted to share this with all of you.

It looks much better full size 1600 X 1200. Let me know if you want the full sized pic for your desktop (or a friend's) or dartboard or anything.

< Good Sunday, HuSi! | BBC White season: 'Rivers of Blood' >
Argument for disabling image tags | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
OMG !!! LOLOL!!!!! 10 +++ !!!!! by rrng (3.00 / 0) #1 Sun Sep 28, 2003 at 02:35:43 PM EST

I ♣ hulver.

Ooo eee! by The Witchdoctor (6.00 / 2) #5 Mon Sep 29, 2003 at 09:11:12 AM EST
Ooh ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang, oo eeee, oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang!

hippie by infinitera (6.00 / 1) #2 Sun Sep 28, 2003 at 03:56:45 PM EST
So that's what a CSS guru looks like.

I have a Soviet Russian school schedule. My classes all picked me. [...] On the other hand, this year, girls talk to ME. - valeko
Not quite by Greener (3.00 / 0) #3 Sun Sep 28, 2003 at 04:26:25 PM EST
That's what someone looks like after travelling for two years. I have since learnt CSS and shaved. Haircut and job are hopefully forthcoming. Maybe the second CSS article too.

I'm sick of this harassment! by ericstrip (3.00 / 0) #4 Sun Sep 28, 2003 at 08:05:51 PM EST
And I'm leaving HuSi forever!

Ok, point taken. No pictures in the diaries.

Nope. by Tonatiuh (3.00 / 0) #6 Mon Sep 29, 2003 at 11:24:52 AM EST
You are toast. I will keep posting pictures. Did you see today's one? Did you, did you!

brother mine by Veave (3.00 / 0) #7 Tue Sep 30, 2003 at 10:58:14 AM EST
oh man, its so nice to see that even tho you got all the height, i obviously got the good looks

and what are you making for dinner tonight in honour of my visit?

Go away!!!!! by Greener (3.00 / 0) #8 Tue Sep 30, 2003 at 11:02:12 AM EST